Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Albion manager- updated poll

Who do you want to be the next Albion manager-?

• Steve Cooper

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Franck Haise

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • Ange Postecoglou

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Bo Svensson

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Roberto De Zerbi

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wonder what would happen if Rogers is sacked at the weekend?

Suddenly in the frame? He's not going to leave Leicester on his current package, but would he be back in contention if he loses his job?

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Having listened to a podcast a couple of days ago, De Zerbi's tactics are like Antonio Conte's. Set up the defence with 8 men behind the ball, packing the midfield narrowly, and counter attacking. Bissouma is reportedly already unhappy at Spurs.

Would De Zerbi's tactics go down well with our current players and fit in with our current style of play? Ok, it might be winning football, but as boring as hell. Let's face it, GP's tactics had the measure of Conte. North London is currently ours.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I expect most NSC hadn’t heard of at least 4 or 5 of these blokes until 10 days ago

I'd heard of Steve Cooper. Bo Svensson I think is a member of ABBA (not sure why he's there TBH), but, nope, haven't heard of any of the others. And yes I had heard of Potter before Hughton was sacked.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I wonder what would happen if Rogers is sacked at the weekend?

Suddenly in the frame? He's not going to leave Leicester on his current package, but would he be back in contention if he loses his job?

They can't afford to sack him thankfully, otherwise he would have been gone the evening we smashed them, or the next day. Thinks it's 30m they have to pay him to sack him, and they already have financial difficulties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here