Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New home kit replica shirt for kids:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Buying for both of my 6 and 8 year old kids for Christmas - need a bit of advice on sizing please from those who have bought this already for their kids.

I bought the yellow kit last season and got the size up (6 year old in 6-8 and 8 year old in 8-10), they fit perfectly now but probably not for much longer even though both of my boys are average height and slim. Are the new home kits on the smaller side as well or is it just the yellow one is more fitted? Should I get the next size up again or will they be massive on them?

Getting kits with March and Mac Allister's names on the back so can't send back if they are the wrong size. Thanks in advance!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
yes same rule applies this year, Nike always seem to make them smaller than the label suggests.
My Son is 13 and he has this years away shirt in small mans size !!!
If I were you I would probably get your 6 year old the 8-10 and the 8 year old the 10-12 as even if they are a touch big they will quickly grow into them as the season progresses and theyll be perfect by the time we win the league :ROFLMAO:

scooter1

How soon is now?
yes same rule applies this year, Nike always seem to make them smaller than the label suggests.
My Son is 13 and he has this years away shirt in small mans size !!!
If I were you I would probably get your 6 year old the 8-10 and the 8 year old the 10-12 as even if they are a touch big they will quickly grow into them as the season progresses and theyll be perfect by the time we win the league :ROFLMAO:
This.
My son is 13 too, and has a small adult shirt. Always purchased a size up to add a bit of longevity

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you do make it to the Amex for games, I wouldn't risk the printing because of the "can't take it back" concern.

Buy the shirts and then, at the next available chance, take the lads into the shop at the Amex and get them printed.

It's a fair bit of money to shell out without knowing whether the shirts will fit, or how long they'll fit for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here