Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mwepu's pass to Caicedo...

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Let's talk football for a bit.
Mwepu deserves great credit for his run and layoff to Caicedo for his goal against Leicester.
After a poor performance in the previous game, Mwepu would have been feeling the nerves. He could quite easily have shot himself, or passed to our striker (!), Danny (left foot?), but he kept his composure and made a correct choice. Well done, Enoch, I was mightily impressed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It was a nice pass and a good game from Mwepu. When he is online, he is a goal and assist machine. Just need to find a bit more consistency.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It was a nice pass and a good game from Mwepu. When he is online, he is a goal and assist machine. Just need to find a bit more consistency.

Online? Well he isn't known as the computer for nothing then. :rolleyes:

Yes the pass was good, but the marauding run he made to lay on the chance was even better.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Let's talk football for a bit.
Mwepu deserves great credit for his run and layoff to Caicedo for his goal against Leicester.
After a poor performance in the previous game, Mwepu would have been feeling the nerves. He could quite easily have shot himself, or passed to our striker (!), Danny (left foot?), but he kept his composure and made a correct choice. Well done, Enoch, I was mightily impressed.

Are you Chelsea in disguise? We don't have player called Mwepu or Trossard or even anyone you have heard of at BHAFC. We are a small club that doesn't even play in the PL. Jog on!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was dismal seeing two posters on the match thread last week describing Mwepu as a 'clown'. Not everything he does comes off and he probably needs a bit of a run in the team, but I think he could be a great asset for us.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It was dismal seeing two posters on the match thread last week describing Mwepu as a 'clown'. Not everything he does comes off and he probably needs a bit of a run in the team, but I think he could be a great asset for us.

He makes some excellent actions in games...just needs more consistency 👍

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I think that was his first really good game since Arsenal, had been poor this season until last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here