NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wacko Jacko

Billie Jean Vs funfair in the garden/sleepovers with 6 yr olds. He’s a tough nut to reconcile.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Bjork. She is a massive bell cheese but I do like some of her music, especially Army of me which is used in Sucker Punch (love that film so much)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Van Morrison. Love his music and tracks and have a great CD. BUT, went to see him at the Dome and you could tell he didn't want to be there. Was fairly abrasive towards the audience. Wouldn't go to see him again but can't help liking his music.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Van Morrison. Love his music and tracks and have a great CD. BUT, went to see him at the Dome and you could tell he didn't want to be there. Was fairly abrasive towards the audience. Wouldn't go to see him again but can't help liking his music.

Have seen him a number of times. My brother once said that even if he is off form you know the band is going to be good. Saw him in Portsmouth about 20 years ago and the band was superb - Georgie Fame on Keyboards(organ) and, I think, musical director. And Van was on form too. He did Dylan’s “it’s all over now, Baby Blue”, which was to die for.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here