Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Knight, it's time to be honest with the fans!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bollocks to it...its happened...roll on Falmer :D

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Mullers said:
Why have you sold Bobby for only £1.5m, after saying you would never accept a low price, and did not need to sell him????

For once I am in complete agreement with you.

We DO need an explaination. And as soon as possible too.

:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bobby made it clear he wanted to go. As much as I don't like the price it is still very good for a 2nd Div player

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
El Presidente said:
Bobby made it clear he wanted to go. As much as I don't like the price it is still very good for a 2nd Div player

But what about for an Engand U21 striker, whose last game was in Div1? The price is too cheap, and we all know it!:nono:

Is the club so desperate for the money, they had to accept anything they could get????

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
El Presidente said:

totally agree, at last someone who sees sense!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
1.5 million is a disgrace. Even with the deflated transfer market we should have been holding out for at least 2 and half.

Dick we need an explanation NOW!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
El Presidente said:

He scored 14 goals and missed a 1/3 of the season,so he is worth a lot more as he is young and an england man.
:censored:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Bear in mind that nobody is willing to accept paying £4 million for Kevin Phillips of Sunderland and he is a proven striker in the Premiership. In today's deflated transfer market, the price is about right. Charlton purchased both Hermann Hriedarrson and Matt Holland for roughly the same price.

I think our problem now is that other clubs will know we have a bit of spare cash and try to put up the price of any players we may be interested in. However, I have total faith in Coppell, he'll know how to wheel and deal and would have been prepared for Zamora's exit at any time.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
er....because that is all anyone would pay and the market is dropping faster than a whore's draws and we need the money...how's that?

Derrrrr!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Hamilton said:
er....because that is all anyone would pay and the market is dropping faster than a whore's draws and we need the money...how's that?

Derrrrr!

But the bastard has never admitted we need the money has he! All we get is how well the club is being run etc.

The only one to be honest and say the club needed the money is Steve Coppell!

I just wonder if there is any truth in the posts about the players and staff not being paid on time, etc.????

The trouble with Dick Tight is he would not know the truth if it smacked him on the nose! At least Archer was straight with us all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here