[Albion] Moving seats for one game…

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Old man’s had his hip done and was resigned to missing the season, but as he’s improving & I have no takers for his seat for the Man U game I’ve suggested I can ask the club if we could move to a Lower tier (from WSU) or even disabled for the one game…

Anyone know if they’d do this for us or any experience of trying? Would need to be all 3 of us moved really for the one game…

Thanks all

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Old man’s had his hip done and was resigned to missing the season, but as he’s improving & I have no takers for his seat for the Man U game I’ve suggested I can ask the club if we could move to a Lower tier (from WSU) or even disabled for the one game…

Anyone know if they’d do this for us or any experience of trying? Would need to be all 3 of us moved really for the one game…

Thanks all
We’ve got three seats together East Lower, almost end of row, near an exit. (Two STs and one one off purchase) DM if I can help. See if we can swap details and liase with the club

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’ve got three seats together East Lower, almost end of row, near an exit. (Two STs and one one off purchase) DM if I can help. See if we can swap details and liase with the club
Very kind thanks mate - I’ll see what the club say.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've heard they have moving seats in theaters but it's difficult to eat your popcorn when your seat is rumbling and swaying left & right.

1715544467849.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought this thread was going to be about you moving seats @Sheebo, you were in at least 3 different ones at the Villa match :smile:
🤣 Well I wanted a pint but didn’t wanna miss the end of the half so just stole a few and kept getting moved by selfish people wanting their seats back 🤦🏻‍♂️😬

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports