Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mods get a grip

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Bit of a chicken/egg situation here, I need an iPhone 12 to take the pic as my current phone hasn't got the necassery wide angle panoramic feature [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You shoul be ok as I’m sure your phone has a zoom facility [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
we all need to a bit more vigilant on here and frankly the mods need to vet who is joining nsc.

please beware there is a new poster on here called albion countrywoman, she initially sends you a pm talking about the albion engaging you in football talk before asking you to send what the kids refer to a “dick pic” in exchange for a new iphone 12.

please don’t be lured into her sordid web, it was only an iphone 6 and the caps lock doesn’t work.

I sent her this and got nothing!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I heard [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] sent in his iphone 12 but she still hasn`t sent him his " Dick pic ":lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Here's one for Urban Dictionary:

COKIA (noun): Mobile phone given in exchange for dick pic.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I sent this. Still waiting for my phone.

Did she ask for a picture of a Mallard standing on Ainsley Harriott's head? My very real concern is how Ainsley is now, he appears to have been stuck underground for what was potentially a considerable period of time.

Or maybe it's Dion Dublin?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm still waiting for my new I Phone to arrive. Lying bitch.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Did she ask for a picture of a Mallard standing on Ainsley Harriott's head? My very real concern is how Ainsley is now, he appears to have been stuck underground for what was potentially a considerable period of time.

Ainsley - what is he like! It could be Dion, getting the stairs up to the bedroom confused with the stairs down to the cellar?!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As a new poster myself, I would like to confirm that I am NOT looking to be sent any dick pics, just in case anybody was wandering

Oh, I'm not sure how to unsend.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Errol Brown...??

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here