Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missy Elliott Superbowl Half Time Show

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I am well aware that it is called Football due to the ball being a foot long. Which not many people know. Good to know someone bit.

Great bit of trolling. You da man! I bet you're feeling really smug and satisfied after that one. I can't wait for the encore maybe a thread on JFC or a article from the Daily Mail. You must be a right laugh after a couple of beers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just be grateful she didn't do a Latoya Jackson and get her titties out.

I like Missy Elliott. It's just pop music, isn't it? As for her appearance - she's a pop star, most of them look ridiculous.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Great bit of trolling. You da man! I bet you're feeling really smug and satisfied after that one. I can't wait for the encore maybe a thread on JFC or a article from the Daily Mail. You must be a right laugh after a couple of beers.

We should have met up in Blackpool.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just be grateful she didn't do a Latoya Jackson and get her titties out.

I like Missy Elliott. It's just pop music, isn't it? As for her appearance - she's a pop star, most of them look ridiculous.

Wasn't that Janet? Or Judy Finnigan. I forget.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of the Jacksons. I think they're all interchangeable.

Learning that Michael & LaToya had swapped heads at some stage in their lifetime would actually be one of the more believable Jackson rumours.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I read that the global TV audience for the Chelsea V's Man City game was six times higher than the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is only really watched in large number in the USA.
That's hillarious.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I read that the global TV audience for the Chelsea V's Man City game was six times higher than the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is only really watched in large number in the USA.

Considering that the audience in the States alone for last nights match was 114 million, I have a really hard time believing that 650 million odd people watched the Chelsea v Man Citeh. Just seems mental, although happy to be prove wrong!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Pretty sure she's the biggest selling female rapper of all time... I thought it was great, but do bear in mind that she's now well into her 40's...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here