Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Meet and Greet

el punal

My grandson and I caught the 17.55 train yesterday from Manchester Piccadilly to Euston, arriving at about 20.10. As per usual for an away win all the Albion fans, among many, many, Man Utd ones came out with the Seagulls chant on the platform. Heading towards us from the opposite direction were hundreds of Man City fans returning from West Ham. There followed a mutual love-in as the Citeh fans started chanting Seagulls, fist bumps and high fives all the way to the concourse.

A great way to end a fabulous day. :albion2:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
My grandson and I caught the 17.55 train yesterday from Manchester Piccadilly to Euston, arriving at about 20.10. As per usual for an away win all the Albion fans, among many, many, Man Utd ones came out with the Seagulls chant on the platform. Heading towards us from the opposite direction were hundreds of Man City fans returning from West Ham. There followed a mutual love-in as the Citeh fans started chanting Seagulls, fist bumps and high fives all the way to the concourse.

A great way to end a fabulous day. :albion2:

On the same train, all very, very amusing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
one minute city hates us the next they're high fiving us. so very fickle.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have a lot of time for City fans after the whole south stand joined in with applauding Bruno as he was subbed off on his last appearance for us.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I heard from a local united fan who watched 4-0 game in away end that some of united fans smashed up loos etc... Never heard anything about it at the time

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have a lot of time for City fans after the whole south stand joined in with applauding Bruno as he was subbed off on his last appearance for us.

Photo I took from me seat in the North - City players joining in the applause was class :clap2:

Screenshot_20220808-162609_Chrome.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here