Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Maxine

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just finished watching this 3 part drama on ch5. Biased on the murders of Holly and Jessica by evil Ian Huntley.
Can’t believe this was 20 years ago.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
A week of so after the horrific events in Soham all matches held a minutes silence for the little girls..

We were away at MK, bollocks to giving them any money so a few of us went to Kingstonian to offer support to AFC Wimbledon instead. Be for the match we were in The Falcon just down the road from Clapham Junction Stn. They had the early kick off Premier League game on.

The ref blew his whistle and the whole pub fell silent......

Unfortunately no one in the pub had remembered that if no selections were made on their jukebox for a while then it would randomly play any track.

And so it was that 10-15 seconds in to a very moving silence we heard........"Young Girl get out of my mind, my love for you is way outta line, you better run girl, you're much too young girl"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A week of so after the horrific events in Soham all matches held a minutes silence for the little girls..

We were away at MK, bollocks to giving them any money so a few of us went to Kingstonian to offer support to AFC Wimbledon instead. Be for the match we were in The Falcon just down the road from Clapham Junction Stn. They had the early kick off Premier League game on.

The ref blew his whistle and the whole pub fell silent......

Unfortunately no one in the pub had remembered that if no selections were made on their jukebox for a while then it would randomly play any track.

And so it was that 10-15 seconds in to a very moving silence we heard........"Young Girl get out of my mind, my love for you is way outta line, you better run girl, you're much too young girl"
FFS :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here