• BBC

Votes: 115 99.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’m usually fairly nonchalant about ‘who’s good, who’s ain’t’ when it come to commentators, but I have found Matterface intensely annoying at these championships. He reminds me of Gregggggggggg Wallace - that ridiculous faux ‘I’m like your best mate and say it how it is’. Sounds very irritating and disingenuous and he talks way too much, usually in cliche….BBC ANY DAY….but yes love Ian Wright too.

This. He is entirely disingenuous

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is Matterface a nickname? Is it Tony Mowbray or some other?

Sam Matterface is ITV’s chosen commentator, and he’s awful. He tries way too hard to shoe horn alliteration, cliche and terrible puns into every single sentence. He’s the sort of bloke that make you want to not go on a stag do if you know he’s going as he makes it all about himself and thinks he’s hilarious. A tedious dullard.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
100% of the 55 votes cast so far have been for the BBC. I hope someone from ITV does a trawl through for general fan feedback and discovers this vote of absolute zero confidence.

I'd hope they've noticed by now that nobody in their right mind chooses ITV in these situations. If they haven't there are clearly bigger issues at ITV than we realise.

Like how even the bosses at BL refused to have Rovers as their company cars.

The only benefit I can think of is that having an alternative encourages the BBC to put some effort in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd hope they've noticed by now that nobody in their right mind chooses ITV in these situations. If they haven't there are clearly bigger issues at ITV than we realise.

Like how even the bosses at BL refused to have Rovers as their company cars.

The only benefit I can think of is that having an alternative encourages the BBC to put some effort in.

Doesn't Moldy Brains or Bacon Light prefer ITV?

Takes all sorts. I'm told that some women prefer it up the arse :shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

You guys are missing wrighty sing to sweet Caroline, how's rios version going?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Dislike almost all commentators but think Mowbray is good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here