Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Lorenzo Brighton doco..have you been interviewed?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Following mentioned in his Likedin profile

TV Presenter, Documentary Filmmaker, Journalist
Self-employed
Mar 2008 - Present14 years 2 months

London, England, United Kingdom

Producer "The United Way with Eric Cantona," premiered on Sky Documentaries, May 2021
In production on "GameChangers," the story of the only Scottish player to win the World Cup.
In production on "Brighton - Stand or Fall."

But no call so far, but then I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognise

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You're obviously a JCL...Quentin, before he was Norman or FBS. used to DJ under his real name at the basement club in Oriental Place, must have been 84 or 85 and it was half priced drinks from 10pm - 11pm....heady days.

Who actually still calls him Quentin though? :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They did an hour with me, TLO and Mendoza on Monday focussing on the Withdean Years, the best goal ever scored in a REMF game, how to creosote a fence properly, what colour pants Gary Hart wears and the best recipe for local Brighton mackerel ceviche. I'm sure the huge fee I quoted them is winging it's way to me any second now.

I'm also free to discuss "Wokeness", the correct way to boil an egg and how to have an argument with a Swedish conspiracy theorist if anyone wants to pay the £500 an hour going rate.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
You're obviously a JCL...Quentin, before he was Norman or FBS. used to DJ under his real name at the basement club in Oriental Place, must have been 84 or 85 and it was half priced drinks from 10pm - 11pm....heady days.
That would be the Brighton Belle nightclub which I would occasionally end up Friday/Saturday nights in the early-mid-80s.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They did an hour with me, TLO and Mendoza on Monday focussing on the Withdean Years, the best goal ever scored in a REMF game, how to creosote a fence properly, what colour pants Gary Hart wears and the best recipe for local Brighton mackerel ceviche. I'm sure the huge fee I quoted them is winging it's way to me any second now.

I'm also free to discuss "Wokeness", the correct way to boil an egg and how to have an argument with a Swedish conspiracy theorist if anyone wants to pay the £500 an hour going rate.

Quentin, how the devil are you ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hove born and bred?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here