Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass changes for Rotherham

el punal

Uwe in for Duffy (won't be fit imo)
Tomori in for Rosenior, same reasoning
March in for Knockaert- Controversial maybe but I remember us playing Rotherham away last season and him getting no joy whatsoever. With the amount of games he's played recently I'd rather keep him on the bench, use as an 'impact sub' if needed and if not keep him fresher for the Derby game
Kayal in for Sidwell- Sidwell hasn't got the fitness to play every game imo and has looked a bit out of sorts recently
Norwood in for Stephens- Only change i'm pretty indifferent on, Stephens had a stinker yesterday, but we all know what he can do when he is on form. Norwood is very underrated on this forum and is a solid Championship CM
Skalak in for Murphy- Murphy did nothing yesterday and I'm getting sick and tired of the amount of set piece opportunities we waste every game. It was this time last season where Skalak nicked us a few games with some good deliveries and he will be eager to impress.
Hemed in for Murray- Hemed looks in far better form than Murray and I think everyone agrees he should start on Tuesday.

I'm not expecting Hughton to make all these changes as it's not his style, however if we don't make at least 4/5 I think we could be in trouble.

So your view that 7/8 changes need to be made has now come down to 4/5? In other words replacing almost a whole team with half. This is the sort of panic reaction I would expect from a manager in charge of a struggling relegation side who basically does not trust his players.

Remind me where the Albion are? Oh yes. Second in the table and six points clear of third place.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I would either put the same team out as yesterday and say "you let yourselves and the fans down at Forest now go out and put it right". Or I would be a tad more positive and bring in Kayal and March.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Will need players capable of holding their own in a physical battle, so no Murphy or March to start for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here