Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But the original post was disputing the fact that it was the top boys name in England which is clearly is. And not only are muslims not very imaginative when it comes to names, they are not very good at spelling either :)

Hmm.. I disagree. He was talking about the concept of the top boy's name in the UK being Mohammed as evidence of the Islamification of this country as a total red herring. I don't think he denied that it was the top name. Just that it's nothing to worry about. I agree, it is a total non-issue because it proves nothing more than muslims in the UK tend to name their sons with the same name.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
And taking the data for ENGLAND (and not including Wales as this thread is about March for England and not March for England and Wales) you have at number 1 Harry with 6893 registered births but when you add up the 3 listed variations of Muhammad, Mohammed and Mohammad you get a total of 7032 registered births. So tell me how based on those figures for England how Mohammed and its various *******ised spellings is not the top name for boys in England and its a red herring?

People who worry about England being overrun by Muslims and it's culture eradicated by a horde of dark skinned foreigners like to quote that little fact. At face value it seems significant, maybe white Britons are being outbred by the cunning immigrants. If you actually look into the data though there is a complete absence of any other
name you might associate with any immigrant group. So the reasonable conclusions to draw are A) There is no tidal wave of young muslims about to hit our schools, B) i)either immigrants aren't in sufficient numbers to change our culture through their children and/or B)ii) immigrants are adopting british culture and C) Muslims are really, really unimaginative when it comes to naming boys.

Oh and if you look into the top 100 girls names there's also an absence of "muslim" names

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
People who worry about England being overrun by Muslims and it's culture eradicated by a horde of dark skinned foreigners like to quote that little fact. At face value it seems significant, maybe white Britons are being outbred by the cunning immigrants. If you actually look into the data though there is a complete absence of any other
name you might associate with any immigrant group. So the reasonable conclusions to draw are A) There is no tidal wave of young muslims about to hit our schools, B) i)either immigrants aren't in sufficient numbers to change our culture through their children and/or B)ii) immigrants are adopting british culture and C) Muslims are really, really unimaginative when it comes to naming boys.

Oh and if you look into the top 100 girls names there's also an absence of "muslim" names

Isn't 'Sharon' based on 'Sharia' though, and I for one am SICK of being told what to do by Muslims dictating their laws to me.

Only this morning I bought a copy of the FT from a newsagent and the 62 year old woman behind the counter was wearing a headscarf. I'm 6 foot 3 and 16 stone, and I felt very intimidated when she said 'Thankyou'.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I saw the same group, and exchanged words with them when I was outside restaurant by the Town Hall...They were chanting EDL...i basically enquired if they had forgotten they were not EDL, but MFE.....they then headed up Duke Street...when they got to the top....they realised some antifa were coming around the corner at the bottom of Duke street...turned, and ran down to attack them...... about 10 nitwits.
antifa threw chairs at them...police came and held most of the EDL....lets not even try and pretend it wasnt an EDL march now...

I believe the majority of arrests were from the 'nationalists' this year....so that little argument put forward previously about arrests is obsolete.

The march shouldnt be allowed...it has no political intent....the only intent is to bring violence to Brighton.....
No nitwits bringing violence to Brighton....no nitwits opposing with violence.

Lets get this straight then Dave.

On the weekend that MFE was happening, date has been known for months, you flew home from Prague to specifically confront the marchers? Or are you going to claim it was all pure coincidence that you happened to come home this weekend, that you just happened to be in the town centre at the very time this march was taking place?

Sounds to me Dave that you came looking for confrontation, came looking for trouble, with the intention of violence perhaps? Maybe we should ban you from Brighton?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I came home to see my family, see the last home match of the season (missed thanks to Sky re-arranging), and to oppose the march...is there a problem with that with you?

Look for violence? Looking for trouble?... Not me.... Did I attack anybody...no... Did I advertise I would come and cause violence in Brighton no...

However, you dont seem to have a problem with a bunch of ***** coming to Brighton advertising that they INTEND to commit violent acts...interesting...

Youre being a bit dopey...sorry.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I came home to see my family, see the last home match of the season (missed thanks to Sky re-arranging), and to oppose the march....

Before people started opposing the march there wasn't any trouble. Just a bunch of chavvy numpties chanting, drinking beer and making themselves look silly, then the left wing idiots started turning up and we get this ridiculous situation occurring every year.

Not sure which group are the dopiest to be honest.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, as you know by now... I think the problem is with the right wing herberts, coming to Brighton, with the sole purpose of causing problems.....

No violent ***** coming to cause problems....no violent ***** to oppose violently.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Before people started opposing the march there wasn't any trouble. Just a bunch of chavvy numpties chanting, drinking beer and making themselves look silly, then the left wing idiots started turning up and we get this ridiculous situation occurring every year.

Not sure which group are the dopiest to be honest.

The fascists are scum and anyone who stands up against them is ok in my book

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

smeeton.jpg

seems you are a bit of a gullible gus dave.

what time did you take that screenshot?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
On the evening of the 'march'...
Its also repeated on several far right pages...not sure where the gullibility is coming from?
Ive no reason to believe that isnt Pompey Daves FB id...on HIS MFE page...
Seems like it was mostly 'nationalists' arrested this year...so video evidence is fairly useful

I would imagine it refers to the Dorset pub, or Duke Street, where I witnessed them being..stupid, violent *****...
along with stupid *****, who thought coming into the anti fascist group would be fun...but were arrested instantly

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here