Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man U fans in away end

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
There seemed to be a group of Man U fans in front of us. Southerners. Didn’t react to any of the goals although the kid with them jumped around when Man U scored. The Dad made the kid leave his Man U cap on his seat when they went to the concourse at HT so had the good grace to be embarrassed at him wearing it. Another group joined them at half time and displaced the ticket holders. Presumably Brighton based plastics taking up BHA tickets at a sold out match. I think we may have had a better day though.

I’m so pleased they were able to share our victory with us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Never heard of home fans in the away end before ... how did that happen?! Our away games hardly ever go to general sale - surely didn't away at OT first game of the season??

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Loads of United with southern accents on our train back to London. Currently near Milton Keynes. I’m not in a luggage rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear you still go. Bad to hear no more stories.

You would be in the rack on a number of services. It's the only space.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Never heard of home fans in the away end before ... how did that happen?! Our away games hardly ever go to general sale - surely didn't away at OT first game of the season??

Quite a common top-tip online if say you want to watch Dortmund or Munich @ home - pick up tickets in the away end where they are easier and cheaper to come by…

Liverpool last year was the same, group of young lads from Brighton in front of us - half Brighton fans and the others LFC supporting mates from Brighton..

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Quite a common top-tip online if say you want to watch Dortmund or Munich @ home - pick up tickets in the away end where they are easier and cheaper to come by…

Liverpool last year was the same, group of young lads from Brighton in front of us - half Brighton fans and the others LFC supporting mates from Brighton..

The joys of the PL, eh. I don't travel away anymore what with family commitments etc but used to love traveling here there and everywhere in the lower leagues with, usually, a very healthy amount of Albion fans who always made a racket. Wouldnt be happy to rock up at a sold out (to ST holders) away game and discover I had bloody home fans next to me

Edit: for the record there are many joys to the PL, such as yesterday

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I thought of watching BHA at the Amex in the way end is just a bad dream. Desperate plastics

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here