Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Log in issue

Up to about 10 days ago, when I finished with NSC I just closed it without bothering to log out. When I next opened it, either later the same day or the next day I didn't need to do anything as I was already logged in and ready to read the words of wisdom.

But now, when I open up I'm not automatically logged in and also see a cookies option question and sometimes a small pop up ad.

So I have to log in manually after which it works fine.

Could this be anything to do with the changes Bozza made?

Any suggestions?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was informed the other day it's because when Bozza moved the site it changed from http to HTTPS so if you have the old one booked marked it requires you to log in every time. I deleted it then re-typed it with HTTPS and it works.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I initially thought this might be a Prince William related thread…

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Try deleting your cookies and resetting any bookmark or favourites after you log in.

Fixed! I simply deleted NSC from favourites and reloaded from Google and resaved to favourites.

I think this is the first time the old turn-it-off-and-turn-it-back-on-again actually worked.

Why didn't someone on here suggest this? :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Up to about 10 days ago, when I finished with NSC I just closed it without bothering to log out. When I next opened it, either later the same day or the next day I didn't need to do anything as I was already logged in and ready to read the words of wisdom.

But now, when I open up I'm not automatically logged in and also see a cookies option question and sometimes a small pop up ad.

So I have to log in manually after which it works fine.

Could this be anything to do with the changes Bozza made?

Any suggestions?

At least you get cookies, all I ever get is crumbs :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here