Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Liquid Refreshments . . . .on a Mondat!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would imagine that a lot of casual spectators of NSC must laugh their nuts off at the choice of food and drink on this board.
Its like a competition to see who can eat or drink the most rarest and expensive fayre.
Truffle anyone?

It's just a widely-available cider (with a poncey name)!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A few years ago, when I was still hip and cool and able, I went to one of those parties that lasted for a few days. Sometime into hour 26 or so I was offered a can of Tyskie and, not being one to turn down a free drink, chugged it down. Moments later it chugged right back up all over the hosts carpet.

I was asked to leave.

No surprise there.

There are so many wonderful Polish lagers, it's beyond me why Tyskie is so commercially successful.
It really is rank.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I caught a bit of BBC Breakfast tv at about 7.30 this morning. One moment, the presenter was looking earnestly straight down the camera, reporting that the prime minister was urging people to apply common sense and restraint as hospitality venues re-open.

Then in the next breath, they said breezily, "Now let's go live to a pub in Chester, where one punter is about to have their first pint!"

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Seems our stock hasn't been properly rotated in the Lost+Found warehouse.
I've therefore been sent 144 cans of Mango IPA to crack on with as the date expires in 3 weeks.
ed9123ea05e3836b6f0da0ad35122508.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems our stock hasn't been properly rotated in the Lost+Found warehouse.
I've therefore been sent 144 cans of Mango IPA to crack on with as the date expires in 3 weeks.
ed9123ea05e3836b6f0da0ad35122508.jpg

Weren't lost + found bought up by Beer52 and brewing moved elsewhere, but still marketed as a 'Sussex brewery' or something?

Guinness down a Worthing pub with the dog in a bit I reckon, then back home for the game

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Weren't lost + found bought up by Beer52 and brewing moved elsewhere, but still marketed as a 'Sussex brewery' or something?

Guinness down a Worthing pub with the dog in a bit I reckon, then back home for the game
No.

Beer52 didn't buy the brewery up but did become investors.

Nobody has ever claimed we brew in Sussex since we stopped brewing in Sussex.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Unless you’re in the Costa del Sol that better be one big fire!

Costa Del Aberystwyth, it's beautiful here a balmy 7 degrees and no wind at all , it's going to be 1 degree by kick off time but I have a fluffy hat and matching trousers .

Once the fire gets started it'll be T Shirt & shorts :eek:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No.

Beer52 didn't buy the brewery up but did become investors.

Nobody has ever claimed we brew in Sussex since we stopped brewing in Sussex.

There was a Brighton bier blog at the time of it, but looks like it’s been taken down now [emoji2375]

And untappd still says micro brewery in Brighton and hove

https://untappd.com/LostFoundabl

Last edited:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
There was a Brighton bier blog at the time of it, but looks like it’s been taken down now [emoji2375]

And untappd still says micro brewery in Brighton and hove

https://untappd.com/LostFoundabl
Yeah. Brighton Bier have said all sorts about us. Nuff said. The fact its been taken down may explain things.

Untappd have absolutely nothing to do with us, Beer52 or anyone else.

I can probably find something on the Internet that says Elvis is living on a moon made of cheese. It doesn't mean its true.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah. Brighton Bier have said all sorts about us. Nuff said. The fact its been taken down may explain things.

Untappd have absolutely nothing to do with us, Beer52 or anyone else.

I can probably find something on the Internet that says Elvis is living on a moon made of cheese. It doesn't mean its true.

But brewery can claim a listing [emoji2375] and someone is managing to attach the original labels onto the beers on there. I.e not a photo but the original artwork. How do you think that has happened?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Box of Malbec

I had a small can of beer post tile smashing, walked the dog etc, looked at beer, and just did a bottle of Bordeaux.

Claret is the The Soulful refreshement of choice these days. ✊��

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
But brewery can claim a listing [emoji2375] and someone is managing to attach the original labels onto the beers on there. I.e not a photo but the original artwork. How do you think that has happened?
Stop digging. Seriously.
Untappd have absolutely nothing to do with us or any other Brewery on their site.
Whenever a brewery has a new beer and people check in, every brewery can upload artwork to their site if we want to. It clarifies things for people checking in.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with all this but I'm bored with your badly informed nonsense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stop digging. Seriously.
Untappd have absolutely nothing to do with us or any other Brewery on their site.
Whenever a brewery has a new beer and people check in, every brewery can upload artwork to their site if we want to. It clarifies things for people checking in.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with all this but I'm bored with your badly informed nonsense.

I simply said that the untappd location of the brewery / beers still said Brighton (despite previously being at Arundel or Horsham anyway) and someone at L+F was interested enough in untappd to update artwork on beers regularly (despite you saying it was nothing to do with L+F), so why not update the location to reflect current situation [emoji2375] no biggy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here