[Football] Leeds fan assaulted at Norwich

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Will make for an interesting second leg on Thursday night. No doubt Yorkshire Police will be out in numbers to stop any reprisals.

Hopefully the Courts will impose the maximum sentence available on the Norwich idiots.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I searched a Norwich forum just to get some insight (just generally it was a blend of condemnation and fear of the second leg)
However this caught my eye..

IMG_4060.jpeg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Norwich in football hooliganism? That makes no sense. This world is screwed if their fans are knifing people.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was cup quarter final at Goldstone ground, days of POTG and loads locked out however can't remember if it was a Norwich or Brighton fan that was stabbed.

And yes I was there, 1-0 Robinson I think

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes, I don’t recall hearing anything about it. I was living in Crawley at the time and no one there read The Argus which I suppose was the only news source.
An Albion fan was stabbed by a Norwich fan, I’m sure it didn’t happen at the Goldstone though but along Western Road.
I didn’t know him at the time but did meet him the following year as he was a friend of a friend.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Imagine knifing someone, let alone even BRINGING a knife, because your local football team is a playing another football team. Grow the f*** up.

The absolute state of some people, a waste of the rest of our clean air.
Not that it should matter but ESPECIALLY with all the noise around now re knife crime. The countless stories of lives lost and huge prison terms etc etc etc. I really don’t understand how people can be so thick.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
An Albion fan was stabbed by a Norwich fan, I’m sure it didn’t happen at the Goldstone though but along Western Road.
I didn’t know him at the time but did meet him the following year as he was a friend of a friend.
I do remember there being much talk of problems with the Norwich group. They brought around 8,000. It's not a club traditionally associated with issues though. Aside of the usual Ipswich madness.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Imagine knifing someone, let alone even BRINGING a knife, because your local football team is a playing another football team. Grow the f*** up.

This.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

This. Hopefully those responsible are caught and sentenced to 6-8 years imprisonment (so 3-4yrs)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had a small preference for Norwich in this tie. Irrational perhaps but I hope Leeds win now.

(And lose in the final of course).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports