Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lazio Tickets

propperganda

Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knew how it’s best to buy tickets for a Lazio game in May? Couldn’t see anything on the website.

TIA

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I'm going to a Sampdoria game, also in May, and the tickets on their website don't appear to be on sale yet - I would assume it's the same for Lazio?

I've been to a couple of Italian games before and had no problem picking up tickets on the day at the stadium ( not at Lazio) but obviously that's a risk you must decide on.

One thing you must do is take photographic id, I believe it's the law and it does get checked

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We bought tickets on the day for Pisa v Brescia last December, be aware you will need a passport to purchase a ticket for Italian football as proof of ID due to ever persistent hooligan issues.

Last edited:

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
I was in Rome last week and saw Lazio v Juventus. The official website for Lazio ticket sales is https://sslazio.vivaticket.it/ and it was easy to buy tickets. Stadio Olimpico is huge, and there was a lot of availability on the website when I bought mine (a few days before the game).

Tickets were delivered electronically, although if you can print them out it may be better for you as their turnstile scanners were rubbish at reading phone screens so we were stuck at the games until someone took pity on us and scanned the ticket themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here