Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour has suspended former leader Jeremy Corbyn

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I believe the words were mates. As opposed to a friendship of a group and not any specific person.
Are we now linking Corbyn with the Wagner Group as well ?While we are at it lump in the I.R.A.
Corbyn has regrets, but your weak arguments after your faux pas get weaker by every post.

So you consider murderous Hamas and Hezbollah military wing as freedom fighters? The EU considered this carefully and labelled them terrorists.

I mentioned another example, Wagner Group, to highlight the ludicrousness of the sweeping term “one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter”.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Wondering if this thread should be closed?

Each week’s a repetitive time warp on what’s been said on it many times before :D

It’s deja vu all over again!

Honestly though, it keeps all the (usually legitimate) complaints in the one place.

If we closed it, we’d end up with a separate thread for each fresh attack on the British people by their own government.

On the plus side we might discuss the individual issues a bit more. On the down side, you’d probably struggle to find a thread on football outside of matchdays.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s deja vu all over again!

Honestly though, it keeps all the (usually legitimate) complaints in the one place.

If we closed it, we’d end up with a separate thread for each fresh attack on the British people by their own government.

On the plus side we might discuss the individual issues a bit more. On the down side, you’d probably struggle to find a thread on football outside of matchdays.
Agree. It’s good for containment. The moderators have it in hand. Just nice to debate the ball, not the man. I’m sorry I think I meta’d my mixafors.

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
Corbyn has regrets, but your weak arguments after your faux pas get weaker by every post.

So you consider murderous Hamas and Hezbollah military wing as freedom fighters? The EU considered this carefully and labelled them terrorists.

I mentioned another example, Wagner Group, to highlight the ludicrousness of the sweeping term “one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter”.
Personally I would consider Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorists as long as we agree the Israeli Government should be joining them.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Time for my daily reminder that Corbyn is an unwelcome irrelevance and distraction. The more people talk about Corbyn, the stronger it makes the Tories.
I’m not sure how that works. The Tories are up against Starmer’s Labour Party. If anything the more people talk about Corbyn the more they are reminded of the turn the Labour Party has taken for the better. Works for me.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Regardless of what "apartheid" ?

On the Labour front bench ?

Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and Israeli human rights group B'tselem have all declared Israel as an Apartheid state.

Starmer and many of his front bench are all members of Labour Friends of Israel group. They welcome Israeli dignitaries to the UK with open arms.

Akin to the Tories when they backed the regime in South Africa

Take 4 minutes to listen to this from a Jewish former South African MP who had 40 members of his wider family wiped out in the Holocaust.

If you can still can bring yourself to vote for Starmer who has declared himself a Zionist, then I suggest you have zero humanity.

History will not judge him well. This is without the constant lying and u turns and discarding of friends in the pursuit of power.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If you can still can bring yourself to vote for Starmer who has declared himself a Zionist, then I suggest you have zero humanity.

I was questioning the wording of your post which very badly phrased as a lot of them are. It can read as there is apartheid on the Labour front bench.

As for my humanity, I'll let those who know me judge me on that.

While we are here, why don't you start a new political party ? It's quite clear from your username what your views are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here