[Politics] Labour Anti Semitism - Against the faith or the Israeli State?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Give it a rest. Potty has bounced a long dead thread to 'whatabout' the labour party, and you have taken the bait.

Potty can far cough. And as others have noted, all he has done in his attempt to get us to engage is highlight that whereas Labour deal with issues (booting out the soppy old antisemite, Corbyn) the tories are still backing Boris - even after booting him out!

A joke of a party with a joke of a support. :lolol:

(and how pathetic is it trawling the NSC archives to bounce this thread. And to think that at one time I didn't have potty on ignore. What was I thinking :facepalm:)

Oh and calling the thread bouncer a **** does not constitute me engaging. Thanks.
As an answer to my post, I have no idea what you're talking about. I've neither trawled any archives or called anyone a **** (welll, not on this thread anyway!) Oh well, happy to bury this thread in the archives again if everybody else is. Not a hill I'd chooose to die on.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's against the Israeli state, who have proved to be bad neighbours over the years (not that their neighbours have been exactly welcoming either - plenty of blame on the arabs too). Some thickos think that is anti-semitism. They are too thick to know what anti-semitism is - but boy, is it good for their self-styled righteousness!

Exactly! Thank you.

Anti-semitism is not anti-Zionism. If only more people, particularly the right wing press and their few loony followers on here, were able to understand the difference. I have tried explaining it but they are just too daft to get it.

Anyway. It's all Jeremy Corbyn's fault.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
The ''anti-semitism'' crisis is/was one of the biggest political scams of recent times. Whipped up to generate fear and as a weapon to remove members from the Labour party. A disgusting and shameful episode in British politics

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why are you crying now? You made a complaint about a poster calling you names. The complaint was upheld by a mod that you and other right wingers frequently try and bait and accuse of being bias ... and you still moan that lefties get it all their own way.

As for the Tory meltdown thread. You too are allowed to say what you like on there. It’s just unfortunate that you largely squander that opportunity by either moaning that you aren’t allowed to say what you like or pathetically trolling people.

Dry your eyes, put your big boy pants on and have a sensible debate. Not your usual trolling and then whinging like a kid who’s dropped her ice-cream when someone pulls you up on your nonsense.

Stay cool.

image-asset.jpeg

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Interesting piece ...

[tweet]1549686500752850944[/tweet]

... in particular,

"In fact, all that the Forde report really demonstrates is the danger of the knee-jerk response to any controversy of ‘let’s get a QC to investigate’. Because not only does Mr Forde wholly misunderstand the fundamentals of the issue, by doing so he turns what he surely intended was a serious, technical report into what can only be read as a political whitewash."

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Interesting piece ...

... in particular,

"In fact, all that the Forde report really demonstrates is the danger of the knee-jerk response to any controversy of ‘let’s get a QC to investigate’. Because not only does Mr Forde wholly misunderstand the fundamentals of the issue, by doing so he turns what he surely intended was a serious, technical report into what can only be read as a political whitewash."

Its interesting to note that Pollard is former editor of the Jewish Chronicle - under his stewardship breached IPSO’s Editors Code of Conduct 33 times and admitted libel 4 times in 3 years. Hes a right wing hack and chucks anti-semitism claims around like confetti.

Also to note CapX is owned by a right wing think tank.

Basically take what he rights with a pinch of salt or better disregard

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The ''anti-semitism'' crisis is/was one of the biggest political scams of recent times. Whipped up to generate fear and as a weapon to remove members from the Labour party. A disgusting and shameful episode in British politics

I agree.

I also suggest that Corbyn could and should have nipped it in the but, but he had neither the insight, nor the wherewithal to do so. I am glad he quit and has disappeared to where he belongs (which was on a UCU picket line, last time I looked, which was shortly before I resigned from the UCU).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As an answer to my post, I have no idea what you're talking about. I've neither trawled any archives or called anyone a **** (welll, not on this thread anyway!) Oh well, happy to bury this thread in the archives again if everybody else is. Not a hill I'd chooose to die on.

Apologies. I was annoyed that the thread had been bounced and doubly annoyed it had been bounced by someone I have ever-diminishing regard for, and then I was annoyed when sensible people like you started posting considered replies. Which is exactly what the bouncer, if I may cally him this (apparently he's a delicate flower when it suits him) intended.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Interesting piece ...

... in particular,

Its interesting to note that Pollard is former editor of the Jewish Chronicle - under his stewardship breached IPSO’s Editors Code of Conduct 33 times and admitted libel 4 times in 3 years. Hes a right wing hack and chucks anti-semitism claims around like confetti.

Also to note CapX is owned by a right wing think tank.

Basically take what he rights with a pinch of salt or better disregard

Oops :facepalm:

Have another go, bloody lefties coming on here with their facts.

But it's OK to have a 1,348 page thread on 'Tory party meltdown' where those on the left (quite a few) are allowed to say what the hell they like!

And you then make a comment about Britain First having taken over the Tory party :facepalm:

What a joke!

Or even better, go on that bloody lefty 'Tory party meltdown' thread with some facts and put them right :laugh:

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Yes, a load of members were removed because they were anti-semites.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Now, I'm not a sensitive soul but I thought that these ad hominem rants and more importantly, name calling (Potty) were stopped.

I got rebuked, and rightly so, for witty epithets regarding others, so I would respect similar, consistent behaviour.

I was merely quoting a daily news item which I felt suitable to post, and put it on a relevant thread.

Other left leaning posters found time to comment in a positive way, and rightly so, that Jezza times had moved on so why the need for a personal attack fuelled with vitriol I have no idea.

He is genuinely the most abusive poster on here. It's only because, as Dennis Healey put it, ' It's like being savaged by a dead sheep' and because he is left leaning that he gets away with it. If you have the temerity to laugh at him however, he puts you on ignore (or pretends to:lol: ) because his fragile ego can't take it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is genuinely the most abusive poster on here. It's only because, as Dennis Healey put it, ' It's like being savaged by a dead sheep' and because he is left leaning that he gets away with it. If you have the temerity to laugh at him however, he puts you on ignore (or pretends to:lol: ) because his fragile ego can't take it.

Why would being left leaning mean he “gets away with it”?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports