Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knuckle draggers in North

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Probably one of the best games to be at yesterday, unfortunately it was tainted by some racist abuse in the first half (directed at a man u player), we got the bloke thrown out but his mates decided to make a bigger deal out of it. I'm one row down from the back just outside the police box. About 15 lads have turned up this season trying to cram into about 4 seats. Chants about Ronaldos dead kid too. I often comment on it being like a scene from the hills have eyes up there.
Progress? We're moving backwards if anything.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Was that to the right of the box? We saw a kerfuffle near the exit and the best guess was that a ManUre fan got smacked.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair play for getting the bloke thrown out, hopefully he'll get a ban. As for the rest, surely the stewards should be getting a bit more involved? A fantastic day can easily be ruined by a minority of morons.
If it's a regular occurrence, could the stewards somehow plan to record them? Disgraceful scum.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I’m not and you’re not and neither is the vast majority of the Amex crowd. You are over generalizing. There were a hell of a lot more knuckleheads at football in the 70s and 80s. No comparison really.
Exactly... where you are experiencing 15 idiots,... the average scumbag group in the old days would have been 500....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here