• don't know who he is

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ye wha.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
ok ...give him to the Yanks then , im sure Amnesty will be embarrassed with their association.
I'm not quite sure why you've set up a poll when – given your antagonistic responses to almost every other poster so far – you seem totally unwilling to listen to any points that you don't agree with.

You clearly have made up your mind what should happen to him, why do you care what anyone else thinks (unless they agree with you)?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so if Assange is defending rape charges in Sweden why is he facing extradition to America ...??

and why were the charges of molestation in a lesser degree dropped if they had a firm base...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm not quite sure why you've set up a poll when – given your antagonistic responses to almost every other poster so far – you seem totally unwilling to listen to any points that you don't agree with.

You clearly have made up your mind what should happen to him, why do you care what anyone else thinks (unless they agree with you)?
thanks so much Gregory , really , i just thought that seeing many on here are so willing to cut people slack that more than one may support Assange's efforts to uncover the toxic culture of the military , particularly in regard to seconding strategic targets in the Middle East and the treatment , torture and depravation of basic right carried out at Guantanamo Bay, never mind , i must say i am moderately surprised.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
thanks so much Gregory , really , i just thought that seeing many on here are so willing to cut people slack that more than one may support Assange's efforts to uncover the toxic culture of the military , particularly in regard to seconding strategic targets in the Middle East and the treatment , torture and depravation of basic right carried out at Guantanamo Bay, never mind , i must say i am moderately surprised.
OK :shrug:

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
Joey Barton is currently getting sued by Jeremy Vine for constantly calling him 'bike nonce' with absolutely zero evidence. Assange hid from sex charges. How hard is that to understand?
Barton and Vine. Now there's a couple of Narcissists for ya!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I haven't really gone into the details of what he released but to me he revealed himself as a wrong 'un when he got friends including Jemima Khan to stand bail for him over the Swedish rape charges then left them hanging when he sought asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy. The writer he hired to ghost his autobiography has described him as a self-righteous narcissist.
also misappropriated the funds raised to defend Manning.

i've enjoyed the irony that Manning has been long since released, while Assange continued self-imprisonment in the embassy then in actual prison. he'd have been release long ago if he'd just faced the music - that's if he'd even be convicted in US with a 1st amendment defense.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
also misappropriated the funds raised to defend Manning.

i've enjoyed the irony that Manning has been long since released, while Assange continued self-imprisonment in the embassy then in actual prison. he'd have been release long ago if he'd just faced the music - that's if he'd even be convicted in US with a 1st amendment defense.
Yes, he has some weirdly Trump-like characteristics.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The man expertly weaved his person issues into wikileaks narrative. Maybe his past is finally catching up with him.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Very tough all this.

But the ideal would have been for him to face trial in Sweden, which is a mature justice system which he can have faith in.

By accounts the fella is a bit of a bell end. But if my country has been going around acting like Russia, I want to know about it. I also think it's a much lesser crime to publish classified info, than it is to be the one who steals it. I personally don't think the US justice system can be depended on as fair in the current febrile environment in an election year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here