Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Juanlu Sanchez

FCB

Sep 1, 2023
From what I've seen he looks a decent talent but still raw. Which is expected as he only made a breakthrough to the first team this year and has like 10 La Liga games under his belt. Reportedly had a good loan spell in Segunda at Mirandes (a club which has a reputation of developing youngsters last few years, for example Rodrigo Riquelme who is now establishing himself at Atletico played there on loan two years ago) last season though.

Sevilla as a team are a big mess so hard to fairly evaluate him but I think he would improve under a good coach like RDZ so maybe worth a gamble for reported price but at the same time I think your scouts can also find a better player in a similar price range.

Sevilla will have to sell in January after being eliminated from Europe but OTOH Jesus Navas is 38 and they will already have to replace like half the team next summer so keeping a young homegrown player would make sense imo. There are clearly other players I think they should offload before Juanlu but they've not exactly made smart decisions on the market in recent years and that's why they are where they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here