Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They missed a trick here at 1:33...

I'm Batman.gif

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This looks amazing. Loved the 1st film, and although I'm far from the biggest fan of musicals in general, what I've heard suggests that the musical numbers are integral to the story / madness, so I think it will make it even better.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Joaquin Phoenix has captured the role of the Joker perfectly and I enjoy watching him perform the role

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This looks amazing. Loved the 1st film, and although I'm far from the biggest fan of musicals in general, what I've heard suggests that the musical numbers are integral to the story / madness, so I think it will make it even better.

Todd Phillips has confirmed that it's not a musical in the traditional sense. Phew, eh?!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Silly American's I thought it was out yesterday. Who says October 4th? Looking forward to this though. Really enjoyed the first film.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Todd Phillips has confirmed that it's not a musical in the traditional sense. Phew, eh?!
Yes, that was what I was alluding to. The Musical elements are integral to the story. Given the title and the themes being explored I think it will work very well to differentiate the real from the imaginary....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here