Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are only 5 passengers on board. So the pilot isn't included in the number of passengers.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Were the limited number of parachutes just passenger parachutes, or is the pilot not important enough for us to know their fate? It feels like the kid is delighted that the passengers have enough parachutes, but if the pilot doesn't have one, they're still one short and the people left behind are show a complete disregard for the pilot. I'm not sure it makes them much better than the others who selfishly grabbed a 'chute and jumped.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Were the limited number of parachutes just passenger parachutes, or is the pilot not important enough for us to know their fate? It feels like the kid is delighted that the passengers have enough parachutes, but if the pilot doesn't have one, they're still one short and the people left behind are show a complete disregard for the pilot. I'm not sure it makes them much better than the others who selfishly grabbed a 'chute and jumped.
The pilot has an inbuilt ejector seat which includes a parachute.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The pilot has an inbuilt ejector seat which includes a parachute.

So one of the passengers could have sat on his lap and been fine. I don't know why people started worrying about the limited number of parachutes. They just need cool logic in a time of crisis.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
So one of the passengers could have sat on his lap and been fine. I don't know why people started worrying about the limited number of parachutes. They just need cool logic in a time of crisis.
I wouldn't want Trump sitting on my lap!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
The veracity of this story is questionable.. It just smacks of fake news.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How are the holding this conversation and taking parachutes all whilst maintaining the 2m rule and, beyond that, this is a mass gathering so when they land they can expect a fine shirley?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Why is there some random child on the plane full of dignitaries? Wouldn't they be related to one of the passengers in some way?

I think someone should speak to the parents to question why they would let their child travel alone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Find it hard to believe that someone else would make this schoolboy error after the Irishman did exactly the same over 30 years ago

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Find it hard to believe that someone else would make this schoolboy error after the Irishman did exactly the same over 30 years ago
It's actually quite believable because of the participant who made the mistake.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why is there some random child on the plane full of dignitaries? Wouldn't they be related to one of the passengers in some way?

I think someone should speak to the parents to question why they would let their child travel alone.
Exactly.

After a little investigation, Trump’s youngest daughter is 13 years old, the Pope has no children, Fauchi’s youngest daughter was born in 1992 and Hillary Clinton’s daughter is 40 years old.

So who is she and why is she on that plane?

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here