Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Jill Gascoine R I P

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Don't wish to spoil this thread overall but, to rob your bank, I think that, along with Sigourney Weaver, Noele Gordon and Linda Lusardi, she had a man's face. Sorry.

Harry, what can I say?
Having met her, in the flesh, so to speak, I can assure you that her face was certainly not that of a man's.:love:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think I have quoted Alexandra Bastedo, Jenny Hanley and Jodie Foster (in that order) in a separate thread so she would have been a distant fourth.

This is obviously in a parallel universe where any of them would have looked at me...

Nobby Horton's Knob

Aug 4, 2019
Portsmuff
C.A.T.S Eyes - That's the bugger I've been trying to remember all day (without using Google) - For only wholesome reasons, naturally.

Gonna pencil in for tomorrow working out the acronym.

I had to look the acronym up. I would NEVER have guessed/remembered it. I got as far as Criminal Activity. Something something....and gave in.!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had to look the acronym up. I would NEVER have guessed/remembered it. I got as far as Criminal Activity. Something something....and gave in.!

I've not given it too much thought, when did I was heading down the Armed and Tactical route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here