Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Twatowski

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As anyone there or watching the stream would have noticed, he had a lot to say for himself as per usual. Arguing, pulling, bitching, moaning etc… Not forgotten his sending off on Muzza too 🤣

So thought I’d highlight his karma:

Goal 1 - Mitoma sticks it through his legs on the line

Goal 2 - Sarmiento skins him and leaves him on his arse and puts it through his legs again

Goal 3 - Solly makes him look so silly and he ends up scrambling like a scorned crab on the deck again

Goal 4 - After Pascal dinks Pickford he clatters into Tar-man leaving him smashed to the floor again 🤣

4 goals left on his arse 🤣🤣🤣💙💙💙

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He was shite today but they'd have somewhere around 3 points if they didn't sign him and Coady in the summer.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Indeed.

Even after today, Everton have a better defensive record than we do.
Not sure that really washes. Purely in terms of goals conceded yes, but they play bitter defensive football. If they tried to play like us each week they’d have shipped an absolute hatful. The 14:24 goal record speaks to the fact they spend most of the time with their entire team camped in their own half, not that they are a brilliant defensive unit. As tonight showed, when exposed they are very poor at the back, hence having to play that way to mask deficiencies.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Indeed.

Even after today, Everton have a better defensive record than we do.
Yes they do, easy to laugh when we have just beaten their side 4-1, but Tardowski and Coady, are still one of the Premier League's better centre back partnerships l think.

Most of Everton's problems are further up the pitch.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Everton are one of those clubs, like Aston Villa, that seem to spend an absolute fortune on players and fail to improve, actually seem to get worse (for any Villa lovers out there, I do know they have won a couple of games recently, but already they are saying that they need a new striker because £100m on Watkins, Ings and Bailey isn’t enough).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There's something about the jug eared thug that really gets on my nerves.

Might be the way he carved up Sarmiento after been shown up like an aged retired Blackpool donkey with the quick feet and skills of Sarmiento.

Or the time he shoved Estupinan (might have been Caicedo) into the hoardings after they ball has gone out.

Or the other dozens of other such 'skills' he shows.

It's the old fashioned 4-4-2 big defenders, hit them on the counter type football we left behind with CH, Duffy etc... Not knocking them, but we've evolved from a Sherman tank into a Lamborghini.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Everton are one of those clubs, like Aston Villa, that seem to spend an absolute fortune on players and fail to improve, actually seem to get worse (for any Villa lovers out there, I do know they have won a couple of games recently, but already they are saying that they need a new striker because £100m on Watkins, Ings and Bailey isn’t enough).
Well if they have the rescources then let them spend l say, we all go about doing our business differently after all.
What l will also say is that l think Aston Villa are a far better side than Everton, especially now that Unai Emery has taken over. I fully expect them to rise up the table whilst Everton continue to languish towards the bottom.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes they do, easy to laugh when we have just beaten their side 4-1, but Tardowski and Coady, are still one of the Premier League's better centre back partnerships l think.

Most of Everton's problems are further up the pitch.
Not the point of the thread at all 🤣

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There's something about the jug eared thug that really gets on my nerves.

Might be the way he carved up Sarmiento after been shown up like an aged retired Blackpool donkey with the quick feet and skills of Sarmiento.

Or the time he shoved Estupinan (might have been Caicedo) into the hoardings after they ball has gone out.

Or the other dozens of other such 'skills' he shows.

It's the old fashioned 4-4-2 big defenders, hit them on the counter type football we left behind with CH, Duffy etc... Not knocking them, but we've evolved from a Sherman tank into a Lamborghini.
I suppose the old adage of what happens in Burnley, stays in Burnley didn't actually occur :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suppose the old adage of what happens in Burnley, stays in Burnley didn't actually occur :lol:
Which reminds me...

On the 5Live build-up to last night's game, they said that Tarkowski has the most blocks in the Premier League this season, with 40.

They then added that the player with the second-highest number of blocks, but with a mere 20, was Ben Mee.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Which reminds me...

On the 5Live build-up to last night's game, they said that Tarkowski has the most blocks in the Premier League this season, with 40.

They then added that the player with the second-highest number of blocks, but with a mere 20, was Ben Mee.
Yes I do see your point, but Mee is more easy on the eye than Sloth, if you look at a vanity point of view :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here