Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ive just been sacked.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Other than back-up keeper, i'm afraid not.

Good luck though. f*** bosses anyway. They are pretty much always cnuts. When i was a boss, i was one too.

Yep, with immediate effect, but the stupid fools are going to pay me a weeks wages thast i dont even have to work! Sweet as.

Agreed about bosses, but it doesnt help when your 'boss' is 19 years old, and a little corporate **** who has sucked his way into a team leader position.

Couldnt give a shit to be honest, its the hassle of finding another job that annoys me.

jonnyboylennon said:
Agreed about bosses, but it doesnt help when your 'boss' is 19 years old, and a little corporate **** who has sucked his way into a team leader position.

That's Inkfish for you mate, see why I turned 'em down?!
Good luck finding owt else, there are NO jobs in Brighton.

Least you can come to the Event with us now :p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nice one JBL. I'll be slacking off from 11th August for 6 weeks. Actually, I doubt I'll be doing much slacking as I'm meant to be assisting the wife looking after our second child who is due in late August.

And then when we've decided we can cope, I'm going self employed. Can't wait for the 11th now. Marvellous scenes.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
join the club JBL !!! I got 1 1/2 months pay when they dumped me early June, watching the Tennis was great, watching Sky Sports news now is not so great.:nono: :shootself

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
jonnyboylennon said:
Yep, just been sacked. Gross misconduct.

I dont think telling my team leader to "Stop being so f***ing arsey" went down too well.

So.....someone finally messed with Jonny Danger then eh?

You f***ing clown. :jester:

:lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jbl . nice one !

where did you work anyway?

Dandyman

In London village.
jonnyboylennon said:
Yep, just been sacked. Gross misconduct.

I dont think telling my team leader to "Stop being so f***ing arsey" went down too well.

Shit job anyway. ****s. At least i can watch the golf now.

Anyone know of any jobs going in Brighton?

Out of interests - does your (ex) employer have a disciplinary procedure and did they follow it ? I'm not sure that this would stand up as gross misconduct unless it's been specified as such in a policy. If they have a procedure and have n't followed it, you may (depending on length of service) have a nice little ET case brewing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here