Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's my birthday according to the club, but it isn't.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I thought they were just being tardy to replicate the postal service. My birthday was last week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just had a email saying it’s not my birthday after all ..cancel cake ..drink etc..very sad

Apologies, our server had a "whoops" moment this morning and it seems you have received a birthday email when it isn't your birthday!

We will ensure that is does not happen again and the next time you receive that email, it will be your birthday.

In the meantime, please disregard the email and have a fantastic day regardless.

A whoops moment :blush:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes got the same birthday email and then the apology.

Does that mean no jelly and ice cream this evening?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
‘Get out there and have a Happy Birthday’

PISS TAKERS

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's a marketing ploy. When I got mine today, I thought how good the shirt looks with my name and age on the back. It's all subliminal marketing, now that's what I want for my real birthday! I liked the Bon Anniversaire message and Neil Maupay cartoon too.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm keeping the email, might be able to trick the Mrs into a birthday "treat" :kiss:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Mine was 6 months late, but that sort of made me feel younger. Best bit of news I had all day. I’ll have a beer to celebrate.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's my actual birthday today and I've had a happy birthday email from the club which is nice of them. Despite having my correct birthdate on their database (I checked) they seem to think I'm a year younger than I actually am.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
It's my actual birthday today and I've had a happy birthday email from the club which is nice of them. Despite having my correct birthdate on their database (I checked) they seem to think I'm a year younger than I actually am.

Same with me. My Birthday on Weds, and they kindly made me a year younger :clap2::clap2: Good job too imagine, if they'd made me older, at my age!!!!

Then again it could be a government scam, to delay paying our state pension by another year.........

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Same with me. My Birthday on Weds, and they kindly made me a year younger :clap2::clap2: Good job too imagine, if they'd made me older, at my age!!!!

Then again it could be a government scam, to delay paying our state pension by another year.........

Still not resolved by the look of it. Got mine today (correct) but still got my age wrong by -1 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here