[Film] It's a Wonderful Life

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I wanted to see something today, and it was either that or the 3 hour Chinese drama So Long My Son, which i should have gone for. All other screens are taken by Star Wars or Cats.
It's annoying when you don't listen to yourself.

Next time, go see the 3 hour Chinese film, which critics have described as “3 hours long”.

Plot starter... “They were once a happy family - until their son drowned” - sounds like a better bet than IAWL or Eastenders.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Next time, go see the 3 hour Chinese film, which critics have described as “3 hours long”.

Plot starter... “They were once a happy family - until their son drowned” - sounds like a better bet than IAWL or Eastenders.

I've actually watched the first 40 minutes or so of the film. I paid a tenner to watch it on curzon home cinema, fell asleep thanks to climbing into bed to watch, and then not having the time to continue in my 48 hours of ownership. It was good too, so I need to change my viewing setting. I just made the wrong decision yesterday to save 6 pounds, scroogeishly. Pah.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've got NFI (no idea) what you are FTA (talking about) but I wish you hadn't said "shake me by the bulging nadgers" because that brings up terrible visions and is just plain wrong. Please don't repeat it.

Shake me by the bulging nadgers.

Do I win anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports