Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Isle of Man.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
First time visit and probably not really thought about it. Currently here in Castletown as I post, relaxed atmosphere where we have been. So over to you.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Was there in August on an organised trip. Peel is nice on a sunny day - enjoyed the museum there. Went to a small museum about the internment camps on the island - found that interesting. Only go to Snaefell on a very clear day. Pleasant steam railway trip out of Douglas

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Got to do the TT Course, you will shit yourself when you realise they AVERAGE 130 MPH over the course of a lap.

Don't like the outgoing stretch of the circuit, far too many ways of killing yourself.

Everything from Ramsey Hairpin over the Mountain to the Creg is pure pleasure on a bike (even at the slow speed I ride at these days!)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Currently in Cronk cottage, Darragh on the A5 and i will have it wrong but the Barrabeg straight and you can see why.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
I spent 6 months working in Douglas on a weekly commute. They have a Poundland where everything is £1.20! They also have a 5p piece with a golfer on the back. The Yanks love them as a marker. Got taken around the TT course by a local in his car. It took an hour, sticking to the speed limits. Takes the TT bikers around 17 minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here