Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this next years home shirt ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
f***ing hell, Nike kits :sick: they occasionally have a decent away but all the home kits - for every club- are apocalyptically shit. Templates are a nonsense.
This year's Albion home shirt ranks among the worst ever for me, along with the Sandtex weirdness of the 90s. The club talk about sales, but folk buy any old shit with the badge on. It's compulsion. That's why they change it each year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1713528594365.png

This from their feedback page would suggest buyer beware...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Oh my good gawd, what an assault on the eyes!
It was designed by a 14 year old who won a competition.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It was designed by a 14 year old who won a competition.

Was it ever actually available? I love it :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I know Brett Mendoza was really hoping to get hold of one of these, if anyone is in contact with him?
You can also find them on eBay, they come up all the time, no sooner has one seller been shut down than another pops up with them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Was it ever actually available? I love it :)
I think they only made enough for the teams to run out in, they were auctioned a while back, both the mens and the womens teams. They didn't make them as retail items, so pretty much 100% certain any you see for sale are fakes.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Am liking the WBA away kit being used today at Leicester. Wouldn’t mind it for us with the stripe colours reversed for the home one. Can the use either blu or white short/socks, or maybe hooped blue and white socks?

Jimmy Grimble

Am liking the WBA away kit being used today at Leicester. Wouldn’t mind it for us with the stripe colours reversed for the home one. Can the use either blu or white short/socks, or maybe hooped blue and white socks?
That’s WBA’s home kit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s WBA’s home kit.
It's a retro design. Goes back to the late 60s. Very West Brom. I really like that design although I don't know that we would have it.

Our current shirt, in my view, is one of our worst ever. I hope we can put out something decent next year. A take on the late 70s Bukta would be great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here