Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ipswich black kit tonight

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Back to the topic of the thread, Ed has done wonderful things for the club and town. He recently rocked up and played a spontaneous free gig outside the town hall in Ipswich, just because he was going there to buy a guitar. He’s extended the shirt sponsorship deal for a third season until summer 2024 at the earliest.

Great, young manager and feel good factor around the club. This should be the year they return to the Championship.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
‘Spoons is my staple post? I have good news; there’s a lot more material out there for you to enjoy. I go large on puns, dad jokes, there’s my “wouldn’t happen in Germany” series, my restaurant reviews, contributions to various music threads and my informed, objective and balanced political observation and commentary. Feel free to leave a review.
I thought NSC had a 4 letter swear filter otherwise I would.

But I think Guinness Boy stooge is enough

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Back to the topic of the thread, Ed has done wonderful things for the club and town. He recently rocked up and played a spontaneous free gig outside the town hall in Ipswich, just because he was going there to buy a guitar. He’s extended the shirt sponsorship deal for a third season until summer 2024 at the earliest.

Great, young manager and feel good factor around the club. This should be the year they return to the Championship.
Good luck to you, did you win tonight? The lure of Mainz v 1 fc Koln was too strong to resist though the billygoat boys spoiled the evening.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
‘Spoons is my staple post? I have good news; there’s a lot more material out there for you to enjoy. I go large on puns, dad jokes, there’s my “wouldn’t happen in Germany” series, my restaurant reviews, contributions to various music threads and my informed, objective and balanced political observation and commentary. Feel free to leave a review.
How you manage to do all that...and slag off the Albion, slag off the 1901 food, slag off northern towns, and slag off the Uk and its inhabitants...??. How are your kids these days anyway ...??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Have you been in the Burley Bar? Stars from the past Mick Mills…Terry Butcher etc were there tonight

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the Midlands derby tonight Ipswich at home have turned out in their 3rd blackout kit, ( their term not mine) Derby, presumably to prevent a colour clash are wearing Maroon.
What sort of clash is there between blue shirts, white shorts and white shirts, black shorts? What nonsense. Perhaps all away teams should just all be made to play in all yellow (unless they are playing Norwich, Watford, Oxford or Wolves (and one or two others) in which case they play in all red (or blue)).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here