Injury Update?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hughton will want the title.
He won't rest players for next season and miss out on winning the championship.
Him and me both.

I'm only here for the Glory. PL I can take or leave. So promotion = glory, Champions of the Football League = glory in spades.

"We shall not be moved. .."

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He usually does praise us as I think that he possibly had a secret yearning to be our manager.
Yeah he said the same thing re best team/squad after we beat Cardiff. Think you could be right. I actually quite like Colin but I wouldn't want him managing us. At all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have other players, who have won the last three games on the spin.
We might win if we started with 10 men, but I wouldn't recommend it. Our best chance is with our strongest team, and that includes Baldock.

I'm not saying give up on the title, no, but having players come back in for a game or two when others have been performing? I'd question that.
If Hughton thought the best team didn't include Baldock, that's fine. But if he's fit, it does, and if you watch us you know that. What you were suggesting was resting Baldock for next season, because of his niggles, not because the best team is without him.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We might win if we started with 10 men, but I wouldn't recommend it. Our best chance is with our strongest team, and that includes Baldock.

If Hughton thought the best team didn't include Baldock, that's fine. But if he's fit, it does, and if you watch us you know that. What you were suggesting was resting Baldock for next season, because of his niggles, not because the best team is without him.

I was suggesting not playing him if he is due back before being 100%, so an not to pick up another injury forcing him to recuperate for a month or so in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports