Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry, but that was TREMENDOUS

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Agree 100% with the OP, but the title you've given the thread "I'm sorry, but that was TREMENDOUS" ... what the hell are you sorry about???

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My best mate is a season ticket holder at Leeds and joined my son and I going to the game today. I obviously told him that it is always like this. It was his first trip to the Amex and he was very impressed with everything and everyone. He is jealous of pretty much everything at the moment. He said we were not very good at Leeds but that is the best he has seen a side play in the championship for a long time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My best mate is a season ticket holder at Leeds and joined my son and I going to the game today. I obviously told him that it is always like this. It was his first trip to the Amex and he was very impressed with everything and everyone. He is jealous of pretty much everything at the moment. He said we were not very good at Leeds but that is the best he has seen a side play in the championship for a long time.

He was right, we were poor at Leeds but still managed to win, somehow. It's that fellow, Zamora, who made the difference.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
He was right, we were poor at Leeds but still managed to win, somehow. It's that fellow, Zamora, who made the difference.

Yeah he struggled to join the party when Zamora scored. He has scored three winners now and some did not want him back. Brilliant.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Thank you Bruno Tonioni - it was a fantastic performance from start to finish and agreed the best all round I have seen all season.
Every time we got the ball I was genuinely excited.
All we need now to compete the whole thing are Gullys' Girls.
Seven.................................................

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ah! Ha! Good ball control and fires one in at precisely the right moment!

(Sorry, the euphoria of day, the match and the result have taken over me.)
Yeah, and me.

Oh, and three pints of Harveys and four bottles of Old Speckled Hen helps

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Fantastic exciting football (without the goals) but the best technical stuff I have ever seen here. A real pleasure to watch.
Befitting of a higher level maybe.
Who knows............

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From start to finish. I was dreading half time, I feared the loss of momentum, I thought with Brum back level we might end up on the back foot. Not a bit of it. Strength, guile, pace, movement, invention, character. Sheer quality ALL over the pitch from 1 to 11 (in old money). I cannot recall too many games at the Amex that were as richly entertaining as that from the first whistle to the last. Birmingham played their part, they looked a threat on the break and are clearly no mugs, but at times we simply overwhelmed them. March is playing out of his skin right now, Kayal is starting to look like the best all-round midfielder I have ever seen in the stripes, Murphy was a constant menace, Bruno once again was immense. Hemed is struggling for goals but some of his touches and flicks caused them no end of problems, and of course the wily old Bobby popping up again with the winner.

Not even mentioned Wilson. Christ, we've got KLL to come back as well. This is shaping up to be something else this season. I. Am. BUZZING.

Yep, all of that. Quite fantastic.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No need to apologise.

This is an all-time high quality Albion team.

Amazing. Just ****ing amazing.

Why do we have to wait a whole week to see them again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here