Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] "I'm here live. I'm not a cat."

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
For the record, may I confirm that I fully accept any person's right to identify as a cat if they so wish? (That should keep the transgender activists off my back!)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
She often makes noises that sounds like talking and I have been know to carry on a conversation before realising she didn't actually say anything.

I think I've read that cats are only meowing etc when they are around humans or want to be heard by humans, its their way of trying to emulate human speech.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think I've read that cats are only meowing etc when they are around humans or want to be heard by humans, its their way of trying to emulate human speech.

"Meow meow" roughly translated:"Won't somebody please save me from this Swedish HELL"

e5e9271c7b7ac02abc6c6de59c8d85e3_400x400.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Definitely something in this with our one. When she is in a chatty mode, it is like the end of Close Encounters - you make a noise and she replicates it. And when I kick her off of sitting on me, she gives me a bollocking - proper shouty chattering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here