Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Igor

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bit of a random mancrush

Was in the local bmw garage this afternoon and was asked to sit in the customer area. The lady said “ you will recognise the guy there “. I had my Albion sweatshirt on

It was non other than out Brazilian maestro igor. He is fecking HUGE

Unfortunately he spoke not one word of English as I tried to engage him in Ajax conversation, and the guy looking after him and his bloody huge car looked frazzled.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bit of a random mancrush

Was in the local bmw garage this afternoon and was asked to sit in the customer area. The lady said “ you will recognise the guy there “. I had my Albion sweatshirt on

Unfortunately he spoke not one word of English as I tried to engage him in Ajax conversation, and the guy looking after him and his bloody huge car looked frazzled.
Bet he could but thought it was a great get out of speaking to some random clown 😏

Dec 29, 2011
Communication is a bit part of football, especially for defenders. Great to think his performances will only improve as his English gets better

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A shame, you could have asked him if it is EEgor or EYEgor, although he might have got the hump at such impertinence...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bit of a random mancrush

I’ll translate for you all:

‘I have a BMW everyone’

😘🤣

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I’ll translate for you all:

‘I have a BMW everyone’

😘🤣
I have had one for 15 years sarcastic wanker as you well know.

but we’ll done making a very funny point

phoenix

May 18, 2009
You should have asked to see his Tats :eek:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
The more I see him the less I am convinced.His performance in the last few games has been terrible.

The Italian press were scathing and said the way he did nothing about the first goal. Apparently it was similar to what he did in the ECL Final against West Ham.

Unfortunately a real downgrade on Colvill and it is worrying that other than Va Hecke we seem to have few young defenders in our squad.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The more I see him the less I am convinced.His performance in the last few games has been terrible.

The Italian press were scathing and said the way he did nothing about the first goal. Apparently it was similar to what he did in the ECL Final against West Ham.

Unfortunately a real downgrade on Colvill and it is worrying that other than Va Hecke we seem to have few young defenders in our squad.
Yet another who has suffered niggly injuries this season and never built a real run of matches as a result. I'm also not convinced that Dunk is currently 100% fit.

Anyway f*** the Italian press.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
One of my neighbours tells me he lives round the corner and walks the smallest campest dog ever.

But nobody has mentioned it to him :wink:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I live just round the corner from the Brasilian deli in Hove and he’s got his signed shirt hanging in there. Every time I walk past I press my nose up against the window but alas neither Igor or JP have ever been spotted in there.

Great butchers in there by the way, great quality meat (not from decimated Rainforest but from Ireland) highly recommend it, lovely people to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here