Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we can finish 11th ?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone thinking we get anywhere near 11th this season is smoking crack. We’ll be lucky to finish 15th.

I'm going to say one win from somewhere (hilariously probably the Man U game) and a couple of draws for 39pts and a bit of a sad trombone ending

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyone thinking we get anywhere near 11th this season is smoking crack. We’ll be lucky to finish 15th.

Not crack but high on optimism….. that’s me.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
For every league position it is about £2,000,000.

What is more important in the long run...finishing 1 place higher and earning the near £2m or giving some of our youngsters game time which could help secure a loan for next season and see them develop like Sanchez, Alzate, White, Caicedo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What is more important in the long run...finishing 1 place higher and earning the near £2m or giving some of our youngsters game time which could help secure a loan for next season and see them develop like Sanchez, Alzate, White, Caicedo.

Says the man who didn't pump £32m into a business that lost £60m last year.

The kids, Ferguson, Offiah et al, will all be out on loan next season.
Finishing one place higher and a couple of goals for Maupay would be considerably healthier for the Albion's future, than him being benched for a kid who'll be in League 1 come August.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Given our recent turn round in form (plus Mwepu and Caicedo) I think we've got a good chance of holding on to 10th. What about 9th? - very remote chance, not worth dreaming about; any higher? - No!
Getting to the stage where the summer transfer window - particularly who we send out on loan and what we do with our homecoming loanees - is more interesting than the league.

Don't know how long I can stomach this mid-table mediocrity .......... ................................ .............. .............. ........

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
This thread didn't age well did it? Doom and Gloom mongers make me laugh. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here