Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] If there was a General Election tomorrow ?

Who would you vote for

• Conservative

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • SNP

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Green

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Other Party/Independent

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Wouldn't vote/spoil paper

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Green.

It's almost too late, but I still have hope we can arrest this sick inducing nightmare, one entirely of our own making... or maybe not :(

I'll keep on trying though...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am a member of the Liberal Democrats, but will vote for whichever candidate has the best chance of beating the local Tory, Sir Peter Bottomley; not because I think he's as bad as the ****s in charge, but because the Tories deserve to be destroyed at the election after west they've done to this country.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
For comparison purposes, here is the final result of the NSC poll prior to the 2019 General Election:

NSC GE.PNG

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
None of the parties will ever be exactly what I’d want. That’s impossible, but with one (that I’ve never voted for) getting worse and worse I’m still amazed how they have won power. The argument that the others aren’t great either (especially leadership) isn’t an option if it’s between a 6/10 and a 0.01/10 Shirley!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Tactically Lib-Dem

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I was thinking back through the general elections I have voted in I have voted about 60:40 in the Conservatives favour with Labour the other times. My politics are fairly central with a slight tendency to the right I guess. But if it were today, I would vote Labour and alot would need to change in two years for me to shift this thought. I like Tim Loughton (my local MP) and think he does a good job but think it is time for a change in the country.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Plaid Cymru.
I assume you're being humorous BUT if you want to see how nasty and vile nationalism can be, have a look at some of the FB pages for the likes of Yes Cymru and Nation.Cymru, they operate under a pretence that their nationalism is a nice fluffy welcoming nationalism when actually, it's horrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here