Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If RDZ leaves us/is sacked at the end of the season....

To replace RDZ....

• GPott

• Pete Bosz

• Gareth Southgate

• Jose Mourinho

• Nathan Jones

• Michel

• Kjetil Knutsen

• Gary O'Neil

• Carlos Corberan

• Mick Beale

• Erik Ten Hag

• Wolfgang Wolf

• Steve Cooper

• Brendan Rodgers

• Mick Beale

• Tommy Tuchel

• Ralph Hassenhutl

• Other?

• Rob Edwards

• Keiran McKenna

• Julian Lopetegui

• Steve Cotterill

• Fern Britton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ditto.

But no anger here towards RDZ. A New Dawn Fades, but Dreams Never End.
Same. My feeling is the head coach is important but because the way Bloom has set the club up they’re just one cog in the machine. An important cog, but a cog none the less. No one is bigger Thant the club.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I
RDZ is top manager whose side plays incredibly brave high risk football that many people often struggle to tolerate.
Our squad this season has been devastated by injuries.

Our recent struggles have removed his halo and it appears he's now less in demand than a few weeks ago.
But I'm looking at that as a positive, as I feel our lack of recent results has actually strengthened our long term hopes by making him more likely to stay with us.

I accept that we have a small percentage of fans who have become irritated with his comments and would prefer him to leave. Poor results always bring out strong demands for change. That will always be the case.

However, I think RDZ is absolutely fantastic and our best managerial appointment ever.
If he stays at Brighton I will be absolutely delighted. I'm looking forward to next season already.

I love RDZ, I feel we're lucky to have him.
I agree completely and more importantly I also think Paul Barber and Tony do.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think (not based on any actual info) he's made his mind up that he wants out and the players are aware, but he knows we'd probably prevent him getting another job for a while or demand compensation from whoever appoints him next if he walks away.
I’m guessing the same and reckon he mentally checked out of the job post the Roma tie and is going through the motions until the end of the season.

Doesn’t have to have told the players; they’ll have no doubt picked it up from attitudes at training if this is the case.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’m guessing the same and reckon he mentally checked out of the job post the Roma tie and is going through the motions until the end of the season.

Doesn’t have to have told the players; they’ll have no doubt picked it up from attitudes at training if this is the case.
Maybe he's just suffering from a bit of late-season burnout, same as the players. It's pretty high intensity for all of them

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
RDZ is top manager whose side plays incredibly brave high risk football that many people often struggle to tolerate.
Our squad this season has been devastated by injuries.

Our recent struggles have removed his halo and it appears he's now less in demand than a few weeks ago.
But I'm looking at that as a positive, as I feel our lack of recent results has actually strengthened our long term hopes by making him more likely to stay with us.

I accept that we have a small percentage of fans who have become irritated with his comments and would prefer him to leave. Poor results always bring out strong demands for change. That will always be the case.

However, I think RDZ is absolutely fantastic and our best managerial appointment ever.
If he stays at Brighton I will be absolutely delighted. I'm looking forward to next season already.

I love RDZ, I feel we're lucky to have him.

This is pretty much what I feel. RDZ wears his heart on his sleeve, what you say is what you get and in general, I like his honesty.
But more importantly is what so many of the players have said about his methods which tells you what a special coach he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here