Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I would trade finishing 17th and losing home and away to Palace to

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
smash Chelsea 4-0 when they come down to the Amex end of October.

*edit* I'll scrub the above statement. Late at night, emotions getting the better of me.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Think you’re on your own there mate.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If we stay up, my team stays up. If we go down, I get £1,250. That’s my version of your trade off.

RowZ

Sep 12, 2022
For sure - can we throw in a Gilmour 98th minute winner up there for 0-1 after they controlled the game and hit the post.....Cuca sent off.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If we stay up, my team stays up. If we go down, I get £1,250. That’s my version of your trade off.

We are all different. I would NEVER bet on an outcome that made me feel so miserable. The Money would be no compensation and it would feel sullied somehow.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I would however, trade a 0-8 home loss to Chelsea with Potter knee-sliding to the North stand in celebration, for a home and away win against Palace.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I am not so sure......to be honest this season if we finish 17th ,I will see that as success, given that the coaching staff have all gone. I don’t expect a high finish now.
To smash Chelsea ( curses and maledictions be upon them) 4-0 and see the plastic “fans” turn on Potter...... would be wonderful karma.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We just need to finish as high as possible.

They may have Potter but we've done well from Chelsea when you look at players versus total spend.

Would be great to beat Chelsea though as it remains the only club Albion have played in the league and never beaten...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here