Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I prefer to stay positive

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I will preface this by saying that I did not watch the game live, but going by the highlights and some things I read, that we totally dominated them and just need to find that finishing touch. It will come.

As to the mainer point of this thread:

As I put in the gameday thread, my cousin was involved in a car wreck earlier today and it was uncertain if he was going to make it or not. Am glad to say that he is going to be ok, but has a long road ahead of him in terms of physical therapy, surgeries, etc. Sports and other things of let us be honest, a trivial nature, was the furthest things from my mind when waiting at the hospital for the doctor to come out and seeing what the situation was. Thank you again to those who were thinking about us.

We all love the Albion friends and want the best for them, and I do think there have been some positive things from RDZ so far. He has a clear vision, we have been on top each game so far, and if we become deadlier in our finishing, we will be a very hard team to beat.

Stay positive about him and the rest of the season in general.

As today showed me, life is not guaranteed. Yes, my cousin is going to be alright, but that could have not been the case.

I will stay positive and try not to too caught up in negativity and dramatics where we are concerned. I love the Albion, but also understand that their are more important things in life.

We will be alright. Keep the faith!

Up the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here