Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] I never realised Southampton FC was such a hotbed of conspiracy theorists

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Le Tiss been proven right about covid in hindsight though
Barton’s shared one of his videos recently. It’s hilarious and worrying at the same time, and great entertainment, so long as you don’t mind yelling at the screen “SHUT UP YOU MUPPET, YOU’RE THICKER THAN MINCE!” and having to break Dry January there and then, before needing to wash out your ears and eyes.

The funniest thing is that Le Tiss, a football player with absolutely no science qualifications and who has never worked in pharma, has decided he knows exactly how long it takes to make a vaccine and that people have been trying to make a vaccine for the common cold.

It’s exactly the sort of ill educated, zero basis analysis that Barton accuses women pundits of in football. The irony has completely by-passed him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought the conspiracy theory from Southampton F.C. was more about how can Brighton be a top Premier League club and doing well well in Europe and that Saints are a relegated team in the Championship? It’s just so unfair. :tantrum:

What about Plucky’s … Brighton have wasted all their money on infrastructure rather than players?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah yes. Infrastructure FC - they said that as if it was somehow a bad thing.
How very dare you. I'd MUCH rather we were playing in a run down, tiny, rotated, tin pot ground full of bobble hatters, watching players bought with dirty Russian money. Who wouldn't?

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here