Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] I felt powerless - So I started filming’: one-man battle with dangerous drivers.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Falmer, Longhill and Patcham are/were all High Schools. It's originally a Scottish term.

As was Bexhill. But that doesn't detract from my original point about it being American in tone and not something I'd expect to see from The Mirror.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What a snide. He's deliberately winding people up so he can film the reaction.

Not quite sure that's true. If they weren't doing anything wrong he wouldn't be filming them. Simple as that really. The bloke in that latest video is upset because he's been caught and then gets angry because he's worried about the consequences.

However, I do think he has a little bit of an unhealthy obsession with this. But then again, when you remember his dad was killed by a drink driver, it's sort of understandable.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Featured a live one today!

He didn’t seem to care about the cyclists going through the red light. They could have hit a pedestrian, is it only car drivers he is targeting?
The first one is not even wearing a helmet.
3142299C-F87D-4987-A45A-53C4A446C73E.jpeg
C4BE5D67-2DFA-4515-8F90-6AB2F024F465.jpeg

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What a snide. He's deliberately winding people up so he can film the reaction.

How is he winding them up when he’s filming them driving illegally before they notice him?

Good on him I say, making roads safer for everyone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yorkshire Dales: Champagne-swigging drink-driver jailed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60302411

A man who drove his work van through the Yorkshire Dales while swigging champagne, calling friends and rolling cigarettes has been jailed.

Mason James Cowgill, 27, drove along the A65 near Ingleton last June while drinking from a bottle of Bollinger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here