Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] I am having a Ben's Grandad Moment can anyone help ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
On a website similar to NSC.

I can see threads like this one but when I log into the the thread. The screen goes slightly darker. A bit like there is a slightly darker film then covers my screen which then stops me interacting on the site any further. Like replying to a post but I can't work out how to remove that screen.

It only happens on my phone on that site but not on my main PC.

It was initially fine on my phone as well so I have obviously clicked on my phone which brings up that screen in error.

Does anyone have any idea what I might have done and how I can resolve the issue ?
There is another website full of nutters abusing each other over every topic imaginable??? :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There is another website full of nutters abusing each other over every topic imaginable??? :lolol:

There is and they are just beginning to warm the thought of the delights of the potential of a little French magician may consider gracing their green grass.

NSC could write the script for them.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There is and they are just beginning to warm the thought of the delights of the potential of a little French magician may consider gracing their green grass.

NSC could write the script for them.

Is your user name NooNFFC? I think i might go and have a look.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Nah

As I mentioned on another thread. My name has a ring to it. But I am playing dumb . I know nothing.

I am not making the same mistake I made on here on the Jamie Murphy thread when I got pelters for telling people he had signed when I first joined

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To echo others, it sounds like a popup or a cookie acceptance-type overlay that perhaps hasn't loaded in properly, so you can't get rid of it, causing the issue.

That's not worked sadly but you might on the right lines as I did close one pop up. Maybe there are more still open on different threads that I haven't found. Thanks for advice though

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I thought I had responded to this but it seems not.

My name on there has a ring to it as stated on another CH thread.

I have tried to be anonymous so far.

When I arrived on NSC it was on the Jamie Murphy thread and I got absolute pelters for saying he had already signed so not falling into that trap again coz everyone keep asking what" sauce " so keeping my annonimmity guarded . Well at least until I am pissed after 3 pints on a night out.. So based on Boris Johnson Restrictions I might never have a 3 pint night out

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I thought I had responded to this but it seems not.

My name on there has a ring to it as stated on another CH thread.

I have tried to be anonymous so far.

When I arrived on NSC it was on the Jamie Murphy thread and I got absolute pelters for saying he had already signed so not falling into that trap again coz everyone keep asking what" sauce " so keeping my annonimmity guarded . Well at least until I am pissed after 3 pints on a night out.. So based on Boris Johnson Restrictions I might never have a 3 pint night out

Are you pissed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here