Votes: 69 32.5%
  • Full on Oliver Reed mode

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Drinking out of boredom when I'm at home. Slow and steady, not getting drunk, but if I added up my units it'd be an 'Ale-Bingo Full House' for sure...

I've injured my back quite badly and would have used this time to run, get fit and lose weight. Instead, I've been laying flat on my back most days with my iPad on one side and a beer on the other. Not good... :down:

chin up mate, anything you can do now will help.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I did dryJan last year, but not this year, and from the tracker I've had more alcohol free days thus far in 2020 than I did in 2019.

Also started cycling, not far, but regularly, which helps.

9lb loss since lock down, but I'm very much WFH and more than eight hours so a lot to occupy my mind which seems the key

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
if I added up my units it'd be an 'Ale-Bingo Full House' for sure...

Ali_Bongo.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How is everyone doing with their drinking, does it match the previous replies?

I made a choice at the start of May to cut the booze down, and there's been 4 days where i've had a drink, but the most has been 2 bottles of beer at a BBQ. It's helped my weight, my sleep and my overall mood.

I do have one question, for anyone that has done the same: how do you deal with the 'urges'? I've been fine until the past few days but now missing having a drink, but I really don't want to as I don't want to lose the progress i've made and I'm sure it won't just be 'the one'. So how have you coped in the past? Anyone got any advice?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My last session was the Palace game.

I've had 2 - 4 beers a week at home since, but I really badly miss and dream of a bit of "power drinking".

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here