Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread's changed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OMFG! I've just seen the Jose Mourinho press conference after the game!

What a ****ing tw@t!

He's not shocked by his team letting in 5 goals, he is more shocked by the referee not giving a penalty - which clearly wasn't a penalty IMO (player lying fallen on the floor, ball hits his motionless arm that's on the grass - not even sure if it made a difference to where the ball was going). And he says that cost his side 3 points. What a ****ing idiot!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having reviewed my post I fully accept my inaccurate spelling.

Appy knew yeer

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
OMFG! I've just seen the Jose Mourinho press conference after the game!

What a ****ing tw@t!

He's not shocked by his team letting in 5 goals, he is more shocked by the referee not giving a penalty - which clearly wasn't a penalty IMO (player lying fallen on the floor, ball hits his motionless arm that's on the grass - not even sure if it made a difference to where the ball was going). And he says that cost his side 3 points. What a ****ing idiot!

Should be counting his lucky stars that Cahill wasn't sent off for violently kicking Harry Kane when he was on the floor.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Should be counting his lucky stars that Cahill wasn't sent off for violently kicking Harry Kane when he was on the floor.
No doubt he'd claim that wouldn't have happened if they were winning 2-0, as his players are only violent when losing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here