Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to share Man United ticket when you can't buy Albion+ membership?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't go to MU and so did a transfer to a Friends and Family member... what a hassle! The process to do this on the website is not user friendly nor logical, though I expect if you did it regularly it becomes easier to follow. However, having tried it for the first time I can see why many don't bother and so many seats have been left empty this season.

It really is. After logging in, I make it 4 clicks to chose the game in question and select the 'share ticket' option. I've done it on my phone at the last minute in the past as well.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Brother in law should be putting his Upper west central ticket up on the exchange later today

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can't go to MU and so did a transfer to a Friends and Family member... what a hassle! The process to do this on the website is not user friendly nor logical, though I expect if you did it regularly it becomes easier to follow. However, having tried it for the first time I can see why many don't bother and so many seats have been left empty this season.

It's literally a 30 second job once you're used to it and pretty efficient, email is virtually instant too...........a lot quicker than calling up Supporter Services, but possibly a bit slower than passing your plastic card to a mate (assuming said mate is close by)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Really? It seems pretty straight forward to me but done it a few times now so probably used to the process.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

I can totally get that having to pay to do this (for some) and finding a suitable candidate to share with who is an A+ member (for some) might be a bit of a faff especially if you're doing it as a one off/at the last minute.
But the actual process for doing it on the website takes a few clicks , can be done in less than 60 seconds and from share to ticket on your Phone Wallet is tick box, click share, drop down, share, confirm, confirm, email, fwd, done.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
It really is. After logging in, I make it 4 clicks to chose the game in question and select the 'share ticket' option. I've done it on my phone at the last minute in the past as well.

I bow to your incredible skill and ability to deploy sarcasm. However, there is still a large percentage of empty seats at sold out games, e.g. Liverpool.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Can the tickets be brought by non members now? I’ve got history of games but couldn’t buy last week.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can the tickets be brought by non members now? I’ve got history of games but couldn’t buy last week.

No, the ticket site says they’re only going on sale to MyAlbion+ members and season ticket holders.

West Ham tickets available for those with purchase history though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I bow to your incredible skill and ability to deploy sarcasm. However, there is still a large percentage of empty seats at sold out games, e.g. Liverpool.

Calm down. Look at the bit of your post that I’ve highlighted and you’ll see that I’m just stating a fact, not being sarcastic.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
No, the ticket site says they’re only going on sale to MyAlbion+ members and season ticket holders.

West Ham tickets available for those with purchase history though.

Can STH transfer to me without putting theirs on the exchange? What is the reason for these tickets being unavailable for purchase history and general sale?

Thanks.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can STH transfer to me without putting theirs on the exchange? What is the reason for these tickets being unavailable for purchase history and general sale?

Yes and no idea as I don't work for the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here