Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How long should Moyes get banned?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I hadn’t been advocate, but perhaps there should be a neutral timekeeper, and the clock only ticks when the ball is in play, as fans will continue to be short-changed.

There was a thread on here about that, a trial somewhere that the clock ticks for 30 minutes each half but only when the ball is in play, initially i was not keen, however Swansman of all people convinced me it was the way to go, and I honestly now think he is right.

Swansman take that, from a horrible man.

As for Moyes, what do you expect, he has always had that in him, sore bitter loser.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anything happen to Richarlison for throwing a flare into the crowd? Much more serious imho.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Anything happen to Richarlison for throwing a flare into the crowd? Much more serious imho.

Everton said he was trying to throw it out of the ground lol. Either he has a very long throw or their ground is sh1tter than I thought.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Declan Rice is gonna be in trouble as well after his outburst at the ref in the tunnel.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He kicked a ball at a ball boy or no reason whatsoever.

Angle 1: https://v.redd.it/at0nddr79qx81
Angle 2: https://v.fodder.gg/v/x3zybw

His explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6REk5BNcBA

Idiot. No wonder people behave like shit, sending their kids onto pitches and whatnot when some 60 year old manager behave like this.

Should be a ten game ban.

I mean WTF, he comes onto our YouTube screens and has the audacity not to bother ironing his face, how crass can this **** be :D

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
keep hearing about this so just watched

Nothing in it , kicked it but not even smashed it hard. Wouldn't of hurt if had hit.

Move on and everyone stop being wet wipes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There was a thread on here about that, a trial somewhere that the clock ticks for 30 minutes each half but only when the ball is in play, initially i was not keen, however Swansman of all people convinced me it was the way to go, and I honestly now think he is right.

Swansman take that, from a horrible man.

As for Moyes, what do you expect, he has always had that in him, sore bitter loser.

Yep. And games to require 60 minutes of "in play" action. Someone posted a table of how this would affect the amount of game time per club based on current game times. At the top of the table, Man City games already have more than 65 minutes of game play, wheres for some of the shitter sides it is closer to 50. Who knew?

First look at that video, it was the snarling at the kid after he'd whanged the ball - no hint of remorse - that nailed it. I don't care how annoyed he was, anyone lashing out at, well, anyone, let alone a kid, is ****ed in the head. Dinosaur.

Plus he always reminds me of a wrinkly Begbie.

begbie.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
keep hearing about this so just watched

Nothing in it , kicked it but not even smashed it hard. Wouldn't of hurt if had hit.

Move on and everyone stop being wet wipes

:facepalm:

If I correctly identify you on the way to the game tomorrow do I win a fiver?

skysports-john-yems-crawley_5250065.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As much as it annoys me, we have done it as well.

Who can forget the wet Withdean matches where our ball people would have a towel to dry the ball for us but return it wet for the opposition.

Before that too. Keith Cuss anyone? I believe he was the ball "boy" who the club were reluctantly forced to sack after alleged time wasting in a game against Manchester City at the Goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here